Love Luna Period Panties Bikini Brief - Moderate Absorbency
Our classic cut Bikini Brief by Love Luna is the perfect everyday option. Made from sleek microfibre with a cute lace trim, it looks just like normal underwear!
Featuring a super comfy inbuilt pad with four layer protection: Soft cotton lining, absorbent & breathable padding, a waterproof layer & a sleek microfibre outer layer. Measuring only 3mm in thickness for discreet everyday wear.
- Sizing Guide
SIZE WAIST (CM) HIPS (CM) 8-10 65 93 10-12 70 98 12-14 75 103 14-16 80 108
Compare size with other brands of period underwear
Padding: Polyester/Viscose/Elastane (Exclusive of trims)
- Designed in Australia
- Soft Cotton Lining: On the inside closest to your skin (Read: breathable for your vagina)
- Absorbent Padding: Breathable 2x way stretch padding to absorb the spills
- Waterproof layer: The star of the show! Guarding you against any accidental leaks, protecting your sheets, clothing & preventing awkward accidents
- Sleek Microfibre: This is what you're seeing on the outside, and is also the same fabric as our Midi Brief
- Wash before wear. Cold delicate machine wash with like colours. Do not add softener. Do not soak. Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry. Do not iron. Do not dry clean. Line dry.
I love the idea and the underwear work very well. I was worried that there would be leaking but have been very pleased with the results.
I've been using the period underwear for 2 cycles (while staying & working at home) and it works really well ! I don't have to use reusable fabric pads anymore. I think I'll buy another 3 so that I don't have to rush to wash and dry it before wearing a new pair.
Good absorbency. Very comfortable. Wish front part of gusset was slightly longer though. Size availability does not seem to be consistent across different models.
Felt really comfy and really gave the peace of mind!
Love wearing this at night so I don’t have to wear a pad or period cup to sleep. Have worn it on my second day and didn’t leak at all. The only thing is that it’s quite tight around my legs but guess that’s to ensure there’s no leakage.