Shipping & Returns
We ship internationally.
Shipping Time and Rates
|Location||Order Value||Rate||Delivery Time|
S$70 and above
S$70 / RM210 and above
Below S$70 / RM210
S$3.90 / RM11.70
|Rest of the World||-||S$19.90||7-14 Days|
For packages returned to us due to an incorrect address provided or multiple missed attempts, a reshipping fee of S$8 will apply to cover the cost of repackaging and shipping. Payment can be made to DBS 88506500459037896. If you wish to cancel a returned parcel, a $8 fee will be charged.
Orders that are confirmed missing by our shipping provider will be fully refunded. Orders that do not arrive within 2 months of the order will be deemed missing and refunded.
Customs Fees/Import Tax
Any custom fees or import tax are the responsibility of the buyer.
All our orders are discreetly packaged and do not have any brand labels on the outside of the package. They typically come in a white poly mailer or kraft box.
Return / Warranty Policy
- If you are not satisfied with your purchase, please contact us at email@example.com within 14 days of purchase.
- If the product is unopened and sealed in its original packaging, you can ship the product with tracking back to us to at your own cost. Upon receiving and confirming that the product is not opened, we will proceed with a full refund (excluding shipping charges) within 7 working days. If the product is found to be already opened upon our receiving, we will not provide any refund, and you can choose to receive the item/s back at your own cost.
- If the product is opened, we do not accept returns due to the nature of the product and hygiene reasons. However, we will be happy to provide you with a discount code to try another product.
- New Purchase: If there is a defect with the product, please email and provide us with photos of the defect at firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 days of purchase.
- Electrical products with manufacturing defects can be returned for a full refund or replacement within 1 year of purchase.
- Besides electrical products, we do not provide any warranty for the other range of products, including but not limited to menstrual cups, period underwear and cloth pads.
- Menstrual Cups Stem Usage
- During removal, the stem should only be used to locate the cup's base such that it can be removed. It should not be pulled or tugged on to remove the cup entirely. Improper use of the stem might result in the stem breaking. Proper removal of the cup consists of pinching the base to break the seal with the vaginal walls, then slowly 'walking' the cup out of the vagina.
- The cup is still usable as the cup's main body, which collects the blood is not affected. As long as you are still able to reach the base of the cup, you may continue using it.
- Improper use of the stem leading to breakage is not covered under warranty.
Sustainable Packaging Policy
Retail is a massive source of waste from product packaging, shipping packaging and carbon emissions from delivery. Here at The Period Co., we are trying our best to reduce waste in our packaging material while ensuring our products are delivered in good condition.
Over the years, The Period Co. has weighed the pros and cons of several packaging materials. The plastic poly mailer makes the most sense for us regarding its tear resistance compared with kraft or paper packaging.
We have reduced packaging packing material such as kraft paper, foam packing peanuts and bubble wraps.
While the reduction of packing materials may cause product packaging to get damaged during shipping, most if not all of our products, such as the menstrual cup, period underwear and cloth pads, are highly unlikely to get damaged.
As such, we will not be providing any return or refunds for damaged packaging.
However, if any of the actual product has been damaged during delivery, please send us an email at email@example.com with the item's image within 5 working days of delivery receipt.