Love Luna Period Panties Midi Brief - Moderate Absorbency
Our Midi Brief by Love Luna is designed sit a little higher on the waist & a little lower on the legs. Offering a sporty cut and sleek microfibre finish and they are the perfect shape for sport.
What makes this underwear so magic is its super comfortable inbuilt pad. The four layers of protection include a soft cotton lining, absorbent and breathable padding, a waterproof layer and a sleek microfibre outer. Measuring only 3mm in thickness, the padding area is discreet for everyday wear.
- Sizing Guide
SIZE WAIST (CM) HIPS (CM) 6-8 60
88 8-10 65 93 10-12 70 98 12-14 75 103 14-16 80 108
Compare size with other brands of period underwear
Padding: Polyester/Viscose/Elastane (Exclusive of trims)
- Designed in Australia
- Soft Cotton Lining: On the inside closest to your skin (Read: breathable for your vagina)
- Absorbent Padding: Breathable 2x way stretch padding to absorb the spills
- Waterproof layer: The star of the show! Guarding you against any accidental leaks, protecting your sheets, clothing & preventing awkward accidents
- Sleek Microfibre: This is what you're seeing on the outside, and is also the same fabric as our Bikini Brief
- Wash before wear. Cold delicate machine wash with like colours. Do not add softener. Do not soak. Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry. Do not iron. Do not dry clean. Line dry.
Suitable for light flow. I used it as an add on with my cup in case of leakages.
The material and cut are comfortable. It's easier to wash than a cloth pad. It leaked when used with a menstrual cup on my heavy flow day.
I’m already a fan of love Luna menstruation underwears. I only have tried the thick ones since in the beginning I was skeptical of its efficacy. Mid absorbency is perfect pair with menstruation cups! It is also fine to use alone on your light flow days, at the end of your cycle. Smooth texture is super comfortable!
Was great for moderate flows, but beware leaks through the seams might happen if flow was slightly heavier
very comfortable for home wear, feels very secure. I can sleep in it on lighter flow days.I wouldn't wear it if I was going out though, there's definitely visible panty line and it feels too thick in hot weather.